[uf-discuss] SxSW followup

Ryan King ryan at technorati.com
Mon Mar 20 15:41:07 PST 2006

A lot of microformats related stuff happened at south by southwest
last week. I'm not gonna try and recap everything that happened, but
there's a couple of things I'd like to highlight:

1. It was great to meet face to face with other people working on
microformats.
2. It was great to see people discussing microformats everywhere and
building tools using them.
3. the t-shirts: http://flickr.com/photos/tags/microformatstshirt
	* there'll soon be a place to order them online
	* we'll bring some to every conf. where we're discussing microformats
	* also, watch out for a cool mashup here, once there's enough photos
(*cough* http://flickr.com/photos/tags/girlsofmicroformats)
4. After talking with Dan Connolly, I realized that some reliable irc
time could be very useful, so I'm gonna schedule office hours for
myself. I can't quite commit to the same time each week, so for now
I'm just gonna publish a calendar of when I'm available. Here's an
iCalendar file: webcal://ical.mac.com/ryansking/office%20hours.ics (I
know its old school, I'll switch to hCalendar when I get a
chance :D). We'll see how well this works.

I'm sure there's more, but that's for later.
-ryan