[uf-discuss] Licensing and microformat content within feeds

John Panzer jpanzer at aol.net
Wed Mar 22 12:40:22 PST 2006

I'm starting a discussion about feed licencing which might be of
interest to members of this mailing list, and which will hopefully help
form the technical extensions that AOL adopts to deal with feed
licencing issues.  I'm soliciting input from the community.

This may apply to hAtom (to the extent that hAtom ends up being used as
a substitute for XML based feed data) and of course data within RSS or
Atom feeds may have RelLicence elements.

Link:

http://journals.aol.com/panzerjohn/abstractioneer/entries/1281

This is the initial discussion, painfully abstracted to avoid the
complicated stuff.  I'm trying at this point to see which of these
starting assumptions are themselves problematic before going further.

Thanks,
--
John Panzer
System Architect