[uf-discuss] hAtom look-see

David Janes -- BlogMatrix davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Thu Mar 23 10:15:40 PST 2006

I've just made a small reorg on hatom-issues [1]. It should be fairly
clear where to start adding your suggestions and proposals for what goes
into hAtom 0.2.

If it's fairly clear what the exact atom analogy is (e.g. Feed Title),
there's a place for that. And if it's more handwavy, there's a section
for that too.

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom-issues