[uf-discuss] Enumerating Microformats on a Page

Phil Haack haacked at gmail.com
Fri Mar 24 12:50:56 PST 2006

Yes. Something like that.  But again, we'd want to stay focused on what
would benefit a user looking at a page marked up as so.  For example, we
probably wouldn't care to have any information about change frequency and
such.  Why should a user (or even a Microformat aggregator for that matter)
care?

Whatever benefits the user could benefit my hypothetical theorized
Microformat aggregator.  And what benefits the aggregator, benefits the
end-user.  A beautiful circle.

Phil