[uf-discuss] hAtom handheld CSS..?

Danny Ayers danny.ayers at gmail.com
Mon Mar 27 02:59:33 PST 2006

Just a thought, prompted by this Russell Beattie post -
http://www.russellbeattie.com/notebook/1008914.html

I don't think (m)any of the the blog engines offer styling that will
work well on mobile devices. Could be a good inroad for hAtom: use
this profile, get handheld support for free (via Zen Gardenesque CSS
libs).

It should have pretty immediate practical benefit. Not long ago I was
in need of information in a train station during a rail strike.
Bringing trenitalia.it up on a mobile was a non-starter, to put it
mildly. If only they'd used microformats...

(I've never tried styling for handhelds, so consider this a LazyList request).

Cheers,
Danny.

--

http://dannyayers.com