[uf-discuss] "Behavior" and microformats

Dr. Ernie Prabhakar drernie at opendarwin.org
Mon Mar 27 11:19:18 PST 2006

Hi all,

While reading "yet another design tutorial for Web 2.0 sties":

http://snyke.net/blog/2006/03/25/site-design-using-prototype/

I ran across the "Behaviour" JavaScript library:

http://bennolan.com/behaviour/
"Using CSS selectors to apply JavaScript behaviors"

I'm not sure I understand it fully yet, but this seems like the
"microformat-friendly" way to attach JavaScript to web pages.
Anybody else looked at this?  I don't know about the library itself,
but the resulting web pages are impressively clean...

-- Ernie P.