[uf-discuss] attention microformat

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 09:12:55 PST 2006

I think this discussion stalled because it was hard to bake the
"micro" of "microformats" into attention data... I could be wrong --
but since no one else responded, just thought I'd chime in that I'm
not sure any more work has been done recently on that format -- and
I'm not clear who, if anyone, is driving it anymore.

Chris