[uf-discuss] Extracting N from hCard (was: Citation Straw Proposal II)

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon May 1 15:39:39 PDT 2006

I think alot of people get confused, but when we are using microformats
within other microformats, we are not limiting what properties can be
used. So while your example is correct, it can easily be expanded to
encompass all of the hCard micforomats.

        <!-- any valid hcard property here -->
class="family-name nickname"><span
University of Michigan</span>

I don't think it needs to be generalized or reduced any further. FN/N is
basically the minimum of a vcard already, there is not much more to
"reduce" out it of it into its own format.

-brian