[uf-discuss] Re: meeting minutes: microformats needed?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Wed May 3 13:37:23 PDT 2006

Might be worth considering any format that captures  historical
data... Ie who did/said what.I remember someone talking about movie
scripts having a specific format with semantics... That was being
referenced in the chat transcript discussion.

I mean, the framework of what we're talking about is people having
conversations with one or more speakers. in this application of that
framework, there are decisions, key points, decision points, requests
for follow up or addit'l info, and assignments and/or tasks (possibly
more).

Point is, there is a larger need here that could be informed by
formats outside the 'meeting minutes' space -- that have already been
documented on the wiki.

In any case, very excited to see this work unfold.

Chris