[uf-discuss] Microformats Cheatsheet

Drew McLellan lists at allinthehead.com
Mon May 8 12:53:59 PDT 2006

On 8 May 2006, at 20:28, brian suda wrote:

> I have tried to combine both the specs and the chart to a single
> 'cheat
> sheet' for all the common microformats. This is a single page document
> that describes both elemental microformats (XFN, RelTag, etc) and
> compound microformats.

Couple of quick observations. Firstly, superb work. This is going to
be really useful. :)

Presentational stuff:
What's the aim of the very faint dotted box around some of the hCard
elements? It's a little too faint at this end, if anything.

I've not got a better suggestion at the moment, but the underline for
the required elements doesn't quite offer the 'at a glance' apparence
that could be really useful here. For example, on hCard you have to
really look closely to notice fn is required. Perhaps using bold for
required and finding something else for root?

Error in hAtom:- hfeed should be bold (shouldn't it?)

But yeah, really good job.

drew.