[uf-discuss] Mailing list debate moved & new proposal

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 1 03:48:15 PST 2006

On 11/1/06, John Allsopp <john at westciv.com> wrote:
> Colin,
>
> > I don't like forums because I have to go to a website to use them.
>
> RSS anyone :-) I love my forum changes popping up in my feedreader.
> Compared with older, non RSS based forums, it has definitely made a
> world of difference.

--- we talked awhile ago how to get this Mailing list via RSS[1]
Depending on your feed reader you could filter by topic/keyword etc.

This might help with people only interested in a specific term to keep
the signal to noise ratio down.

-brian

[1] - http://microformats.org/discuss/mail/microformats-discuss/2006-October/006136.html

--