[uf-discuss] To-do (Was: Actions)

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Wed Nov 1 13:25:24 PST 2006

On Nov 1, 2006, at 2:48 PM, Justin Thorp wrote:

> A lot of events or things that I would put on my calendar have
> events that are associate with them in some way.
>
> Maybe a professor could mark up his course outline with a ToDo
> microformat.  The user could then easily grab the ToDos and load
> them into his/her Outlook or TadaList.

If you're interested in a to-do microformat, you might want to start
documenting examples of online to-do list markup and existing to-do
list formats.  For an example of the latter, there's a to-do
component in vCalendar which was never incorporated into hCalendar.
See:

<http://microformats.org/wiki/hcalendar-brainstorming#To-Do_information>

Peace,
Scott