[uf-discuss] class="url"?

Chris Messina chris.messina at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 14:08:30 PST 2006

Scott is correct., and Seigfried's comment is useful and should be
reflected on the wiki.

The class=url defines the *definitive* URL for the event or hcard. All
other anchors are essentially ignored -- in that they represent
non-significant or secondary data only (in leiu of the existing
format).

It might be useful to use 'alternate' as a class value however.

Chris