[uf-discuss] Microformats support in Flickr

Goix Laurent Walter laurentwalter.goix at telecomitalia.it
Tue Nov 7 05:25:06 PST 2006

I have tried to put some hCard in the description field of some picture to include the name of the people in the pic, as well as the address where the picture was taken, but each time the HTML was somehow modified by Flickr at the time of saving and microformats were removed...

On the other hand Flickr provides with more and more 'Additional information' regarding the picture, such as where it was taken, the associated license, etc that would be neat to get as Microformats...

walter