[uf-discuss] Re: MicroFormat, Ltd.

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 12:33:47 PST 2006

>> suggest we all calm down

Just for the record, I was never no calm about it. I only brought it up as
something to be aware of and then several people responded that (in essense)
my concerns were invalid, and I was simply replying that I disagreed and
felt that it was a "potential" issue.  I'm totally calm about it; I just
felt them need to clarify things so as to be lucid about the situation.

>> this list is *not* the place to begin throwing around legal concerns.

That feels like a slap at me, so I'm going to slap back.

You may feel that way, but there has been no related-guidance prior to this
email.  As sich I do not appreciate being chastized in a public forum for
voilating your choice of how you would like things to be handled when your
guidance on how to handle the situation was given in retrospect.

Respectfully,

-Mike Schinkel
http://www.mikeschinkel.com/blogs/
http://www.welldesignedurls.org/