[uf-discuss] Wiki Language Translations...

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Fri Nov 10 04:43:16 PST 2006

There has been alot of work recently in getting Wiki pages into
several different languages. Thanks to everyone who has been helping.

I stumbled across the Google Trends page and typed in "Microformats",
we have seen some growth in 2006! The interesting thing is that they
give a break down of languages, Japanese, English, Portuguese and
German are all tops on the list. I don't know if that is because there
is documentation in those languages, or if there is documentation
because there is interest from those folks?
http://google.co.uk/trends?q=microformats&ctab=2&geo=all&date=all

It is certainly comforting to know that when you do translate those
pages, there are people out there who are truely interested and will
read them.

Thanks for all your help and keep-up the good work,
-brian

--
brian suda
http://suda.co.uk