[uf-discuss] hCite progress

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Mon Nov 13 11:20:15 PST 2006

Well, the mark-up might look something like:
or
pages <span class="pages">10-50</span>

or (another idea, which doesn't mean much any more) was

But as Bruce said: start-end pages are not really important, just
capture the string "pages 10-50". So i think something akin to the
first example here will work.

-brian

On 11/13/06, Scott Reynen <scott at randomchaos.com> wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2006, at 12:35 PM, Bruce D'Arcus wrote:
>
> > For the best balance of simplicity and generality, I'd suggest just
> > "pages." Don't worry about start and end because, as you noted, pages
> > can be discontinuous.
>
> So what would that look like in markup for, say, "pages 10-50"?  We
> don't have to list every single page, do we?
>
> Peace,
> Scott

brian suda
http://suda.co.uk