[uf-discuss] hCite progress

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Nov 13 19:17:39 PST 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 4:58 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

>> I agree.  It doesn't seem to help any of the use cases identified in
>> the wiki:
>>
>> http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-brainstorming#Use_Cases
>
> It does:
>
>         <http://microformats.org/wiki/citation-
> brainstorming#Buy_a_copy>
>
> Both Amazon and ABE cite page counts.

Sure, but neither allow searching for books by those page counts that
I see, so this doesn't seem to help with the stated task: "Find the
cited work on, for example, Amazon or ABE."  Page count still looks
out of scope to me for hCite, and closer to the type of information
(i.e. file size) being discussed in media-info.

Peace,
Scott