[uf-discuss] Proposal: wine

Larry Halff lists at larryhalff.com
Mon Nov 13 19:47:54 PST 2006

Hi Pat,

The only resource I could find on a standard representation of wine
data is for a desktop application called The Wine Cellar Book (http://
www.thewinecellarbook.com/html/en/downloads.html), and example of
which can be seen here:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/~lapalme/ForestInsteadOfTheTrees/
CellarBook/showXML.cgi?CellarBook.xml

As part of the example collection process, it would certainly be
important to poll any wine-focussed web site developers about
industry data formats; one of which I know is involved with
Microformats. :)

larry