[uf-discuss] Proposal: wine

Sam Sethi sam.sethi at vecosys.com
Wed Nov 15 11:39:41 PST 2006

Hi James

I own a wine importing company and have like you thought about a wine
microformat for sometime. I have done a little bit of work on this. Maybe we
could combine out thoughts and submit a new microformat for review to this
list?

Producer: hcard
Location: geo

Grape
Year
Colour
Taste etc

Thanks in advance

Sam

Sam Sethi  | Entrepologist | blog: http://uk.techcrunch.com (UK)  | This
email is:   [X] bloggable    [ ] ask first   [ ] private |