[uf-discuss] Proposal: wine

Brian Suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 08:27:15 PST 2006

On 11/16/06, Frances Berriman <fberriman at gmail.com> wrote:
> ... Best way to get started is to find some
> existing examples in the wild - not microformatted.

+1, do you have a site where there are some wine examples. We need to
pull this out of a "theoretical" idea to an actual page. Then we can
attempt to mark it up with existing microformats and see if there are
any "deficiencies" then determine if those shortfalls are worth
exploring or if that are outside of the 80%, or if they are/will be
covered by other formats, hListing/media-info/etc.?

Sorry James Jory, you first email came across as a new thread for me,
i didn't know if you had seen the previous one or not, apparently you
did.

-brian

--
brian suda