[uf-discuss] hThing microformat ... or design pattern

James Darling james at abscond.org
Thu Nov 16 15:06:14 PST 2006

I think the purpose of this is that it is vague. Or perhaps
'Versatile' might be a more positive word.
I think it covers a lot of ground hListing covers (all of it?),
however, I think what me and David are struggling with is it being
stuck on items just for sale. I can imagine this being easily
expandable to sub hItems, such as hWine. (at the risk of sounding
like I'm waltzing in and turning everything upside down, I could see
hLisiting as a subhItem)
One possible solution this could provide that has just popped into me
head is you could store your Vinyl collection as hItems (delicious
library plugin?). Throw in hcards and managing the collection during
a divorce gets easier! I don't see hItems being suitable.

Ideas are only just coming into my head, but the idea of simply
marking things as items excites me, and the more I think about it,
the less problems I have with it.
But I'm still open to having my dreams dashed.

James Darling