hCite Transformations Test (was Re: [uf-discuss] hCite progress)

Jeremy Boggs jeremyboggs at gmail.com
Thu Nov 16 19:32:49 PST 2006

On Nov 13, 2006, at 11:39 AM, Brian Suda wrote:

> This is the new home for all the citation transformations:
> http://suda.co.uk/projects/microformats/hcite/

Thanks Brian.

I've marked up some book examples at:

http://clioweb.org/hcitations.php

For some reason, when I do a transformation, I get the author name
for both TITLE and AUTHOR when I put the author first in the markup,
like so:

Park</span>.
			<abbr title="New York" class="region">NY</abbr>:

The parser associated the correct TITLE and AUTHOR, however, if I put
the publication's title first, then the author name:

Park</span>.
			<abbr title="New York" class="region">NY</abbr>:

I'm assuming this has something to do with the multiple FNs.

It gets the publisher's name OK too, but not the publisher location.
I may have these coded incorrectly, but will be glad to make any
corrections. I also plan to put up more examples of other types of
publications, if that is helpful.

Best,
Jeremy