[uf-discuss] Re: Exporting Hcard data

Michelle Tarby tarbymm at lemoyne.edu
Fri Nov 17 11:30:25 PST 2006

Thanks - that makes sense to me now.  My last question is when I import
one of the cards into my Thunderbird address book, the name comes in
like this:  Michelle=C2=A0Tarby

I've tried both using   and   and both give the same result.
Is it a Thunderbird issue, or is my hCard formatting off?

I appreciate your patience and assistance!