[uf-discuss] RE: QnA microformat(s)

Frances Berriman fberriman at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 01:17:17 PST 2006

On 11/18/06, Korby Parnell <korbyp at microsoft.com> wrote:
> Hi--
>
> I can't seem to find any information about "question and answer" microformats on microformats.org. Insofar as I'm new to this list, has there been any backchannel discussion about distributed Q&A systems and a microformat or microformats to support them?

Hi Korby,

I've not come across a "Q&A" specific format being mentioned before -
so this is probably something new :)

You could start gathering a few examples of Q&A systems out there (to
understand what's already being done) and then take a look at how one
might go about marking these with existing formats (if at all - can't
simple Question/Answers be marked with definition lists alone?).

Frances Berriman
http://fberriman.com