[uf-discuss] Custom Fields Microformat?

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at gmail.com
Sat Nov 25 10:35:12 PST 2006

Creating 80%-or-more overlapping formats is evil.  XOXO can be made to
do anything - and this most especially.  So you have to change the
output code a tad more to apply it than you do for some other formats
- what does that hurt?  The resulting code is much better structured
anyway...
  -- Singpolyma