[uf-discuss] Live Writer and microformats

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 00:29:40 PDT 2006

Quick Summary:
* MF mention starts about a quarter of the way in.
* hCalendar in particular

Neat. It's a bit long; microformats are mentioned about a quarter of
the way in after talking about "tables" and "links."  Much of the
discussion that follows is about microformats, hCalendar in
particular.  Eventful is also mentioned favorably.  Just past the
halfway point, the developers start turning discussion more towards
live clipboard.  They briefly wrap up mentioning the benefits of
federated publishing services, but don't touch on the fact the
benefits stem from the fact that microformats are visible data.  They
go on to talk about plugins for Live Writer.