[uf-discuss] Geo Radius, Area of Interest

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 09:38:27 PDT 2006

Hello Andrew,

I haven't yet gone over the previous thread yet.  (Too busy with work.)

But you may want to allow the concept of time in there.

And say things like... this picture was taken at the coordinates at
this date time.

A reason for this is that the coordinates for a location can change
over time.  Due to an Earth quake violently shifting the land over
time.  Continental drift.  Or something else.

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca