[uf-discuss] Idea: beginners/getting started list

Chris Ball chris at rubal.co.uk
Fri Oct 6 03:28:00 PDT 2006

Frances Berriman said:

> Yeah - definitely.  It would be nice to allow an easy way for people
> to get into the discussion and get a good overview of where we already
> are (what's worked and what hasn't) before they even get to the
> mailing list, basically.  Apart from anything, the list is going to
> become repeatative quickly!  It's a good reason why splitting these
> discussions off to a seperate list will help too.

I was thinking: seperate to previous suggestions/discussions sectiong, it
might be worth creating an FAQ from the IRC/mailing list so that people
can scan quickly to find help for themselves.

--
mail - chris [at] rubal [dot] co [dot] uk
irc - blueNine: #web, #lugradio,#multipack and #microformats on