[uf-discuss] Citation Microformat: LazyWeb for BibTeXperts

David Janes davidjanes at blogmatrix.com
Fri Oct 6 05:23:17 PDT 2006

"fn" seems to basically be the class name to be used where people
think of "title". I regret that we didn't use it in hAtom for
"entry-title" (but I'm not losing sleep over it) -- you can read the
reasoning here [1].

Regards, etc...
David

[1] http://microformats.org/wiki/hatom-issues#Entry_Title_.28atom:title.29