[uf-discuss] Re: X2C (Was Citation Microformat: Lazyweb...)

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 12:34:41 PDT 2006

> Finally, the authors should be accumulated. Currently it's only taking
> the first author.

Also note that authors must be delimited with the word "and".
Punctuation is considered part of the author name in bibtex, which
determines the parts of a name based on the number of words and
position of commas:
first, von last jr.
last
first last
last, first

so "Brian Suda and McCracken, Michael" is correct while "Brian Suda,
Michael McCracken" is probably just one name.
(I don't have BibDesk handy to check this - my kingdom for a mac!)
-mike

--
Michael McCracken
UCSD CSE PhD Candidate