[uf-discuss] Threaded Comments

Stephen Paul Weber singpolyma at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 17:57:31 PDT 2006

You might consider just looking at XOXO pure as a route too, and
extracting the comment portion of the XOXO Blog Format
<http://blogxoxo.blogspot.com/2006/01/xoxo-blog-format.html> (as is
often done and is shown on
<http://microformats.org/wiki/comments-formats>) and nesting that way.
 Since XOXO lends itself easily to nesting, this makes some sense.
   -- Singpolyma