[uf-discuss] Currency Quickpoll: Preliminary results

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 14:12:30 PDT 2006

I want to vote on the poll but can you clarify what certain options mean
exactly, maybe by hypothetical examples (quoted parts are what confuse me)?

* Currency symbol identification "from other part of the text"
* "Global" currency definition
* Amount identification "from other part of the text"

Thanks in advance.

-Mike