[uf-discuss] citation: focusing on one straw format

Michael McCracken michael.mccracken at gmail.com
Thu Oct 12 18:28:36 PDT 2006

Hi list, I updated the citation-brainstorming page to contribute
examples to Brian's straw format. Having two strawmen wasn't moving us
forward, and mine was less based on analysis of the examples we have
from our research than his.

I contributed my most detailed example to his format section and
reworked it to fit his schema (what I referred to recently as
'merging' - that's what I meant)

If you have a favorite data item that was in my straw format and isn't
in his, and you'd like to see in the first revision of the actual
format, I think the best way to do that is to collect a good example
of that data item in use, and then contribute a marked-up example that
marks it up and shows how it'd fit with the rest of the schema.

Let's get this going!

Cheers,
-mike

PS, I left the old one around for reference at the bottom of the page.

--
Michael McCracken
UCSD CSE PhD Candidate