[uf-discuss] Re: spreading the semantic web

Alex Piner alexpi at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 00:49:21 PDT 2006

All,

In the interest of "spread the Semantic Web" , I have registered
"spreadmicroformats.com/org" (couldn't afford .net) as the
microformats community could benefit from a "spread MicroFormats"
campaign.

I assume most of you would be more interested in mF than semweb, and
that's good, and there is a bridge building (SIOC please)...

on that note, I am not a "techie" , but I am prepared to "roll up the
sleeves" and get into markup, to help facilitate a SIOC/MicroFormats
union of some sort

again, any help with "Spread The Seamtic Web" is most appreciated

and good luck with "spread microformats", if there are enough
interested parties.

Best,

Alex