[uf-discuss] Idea: beginners/getting started list

Bob Jonkman bjonkman at sobac.com
Sat Oct 14 12:45:29 PDT 2006

How about microformats-new , along with an open microformats-dev, and keep microformats-
discuss for existing, established microformats.

microformats-dev could mean "the development of new microformats"; perhaps
microformats-applications would be a better name...

--Bob.

This is what Tantek Çelik <microformats-discuss at microformats.org> said
about "Re: [uf-discuss] Idea: beginners/ge" on 14 Oct 2006 at 12:25