[uf-discuss] ANN: The Purpose of Microformats

Costello, Roger L. costello at mitre.org
Sun Oct 15 07:11:00 PDT 2006

Thanks a lot Tantek.  That's exactly the kind of feedback I was
seeking.

I have made a few changes (added a couple new slides, modified a few
slides).  Please let me know if this now captures the "purpose of
Microformats."

http://www.xfront.com/microformats/Purpose-of-Microformats.html

Thanks!

/Roger