Reorganizing the Wiki is Fun for Everyone (Was: [uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!)

Scott Reynen scott at randomchaos.com
Mon Oct 16 14:41:54 PDT 2006

On Oct 16, 2006, at 3:16 PM, Benjamin West wrote:

> I'd love to see Andy, Phae, Scott, Tantek, and anyone else interested
> in improving the wiki start to use the to-do list so I can align my
> organizational thoughts with everyone.  Perhaps we can even run some
> kind of virtual card sort to help establish how things should be
> organized.  Anyone have any ideas on how to do this?

Thanks Ben for taking this initiative in organizing our wiki-cleaning
labor around our shared goals.  I will try to add my own thoughts to
this as soon as I have some spare time, and I look forward to seeing
a wide variety of thoughts on wiki reorganization to reflect the wide
variety of use cases for the wiki.

Peace,
Scott