Reorganizing the Wiki is Fun for Everyone (Was: [uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!)

Benjamin West bewest at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 15:27:59 PDT 2006

* http://microformats.org/wiki/to-do#Information_Architecture - Now
exists to collect suggestions for organization, structure, and
usability of the content we make available.

* http://microformats.org/wiki/wiki-feedback - Now exists to collect
instances and accounts of people having trouble using the wiki.

When someone complains of not finding something, or having trouble
with something, add it to the wiki-feedback page.  We'll need to comb
through these and categorize types of problems people face.

If you have an idea, such as adding a sidebar, or believe you know how
articles should be structured, or believe you know how to categorize
the wiki, add your input to the IA to-do section.  Alternatively, use
your own to-do section to collect your thoughts on:
* kinds of content made available
* usability
* quick start pages
* ...

Your idea will be especially compelling if it addresses problems
mentioned in wiki-feedback.

Ben