[uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Mon Oct 16 21:47:10 PDT 2006

>> Would you mind confiming this on the to-do page under my name [1]?

I added, see if it is what you were wanting...

>> If it somehow differs from the suggestions there (under information
architecture) would you please explain how it differs?

Okay.  Note I did not change anything outside my comments, I just added my
comments.

>> Also please list your specific suggestions, as well as, if possible,
where content for the pages you suggest may be gleaned,

The current microformat pages (i.e. http://microformats.org/wiki/hcard/) and
any they reference. I think this will become obvious during reorganization.

>> and which pages would need new content that doesn't yet exist.

I think any list I create on my own (beyond my first list, which is just a
starting point) will be ill-conceived and incomplete.  They need to be
gleened during the process of reorganization as a collective effort.

>> I think you may have illuminated the intent more clearly than it has been
explained so far, and so your refinement on the wiki would be very helpful.

Thanks for the ack.

-Mike