[uf-discuss] Unclear status of 'include-pattern'

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 18 16:03:25 PDT 2006

On 10/18/06 3:56 PM, "Andy Mabbett" <andy at pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:

> As I noted on the Wiki a few hours ago, it's not clear, either from the
> main Wiki page or include-pattern, whether the latter is an agreed
> standard, a draft, or just a proposal.

It is currently listed in the "Design Patterns" section on the wiki home
page.

 http://microformats.org/wiki/

It is also described/defined as "a pattern" in the opening paragraph:

 http://microformats.org/wiki/include-pattern

>From that you may deduce that it is a "design pattern".

More specifically it is a design pattern that is included (so to speak ;) in
other proposals, drafts, and specs.

Thanks,

Tantek