[uf-discuss] hCalendar spec- no specification included!

Tantek Ç elik tantek at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 18 17:03:21 PDT 2006

On 10/18/06 4:54 PM, "Mike Schinkel" <mikeschinkel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Opps, you caught my lack of meticulousness!

No problem at all Mike.  Just want to clear that up. ;)

>>> Thanks for this feedback Mike - you make very good points.
>
> Thanks in return. It is nice to know when one's efforts are appreciated.

You have made and continue to make well thought out contributions with solid
citations of support for your analysis and conclusions, and with a very
polite and respectful writing style, all of which is greatly appreciated in
this community.

Thanks for joining the list, contributing, and setting a good example.

Tantek