[uf-discuss] Who owns your user page?

Chris Casciano chris at placenamehere.com
Wed Oct 18 18:34:25 PDT 2006

On Oct 18, 2006, at 9:20 PM, Andy Mabbett wrote:

> On Wikipedia, any administrator who blocked someone with whom they had
> been involved in an "edit war", or who tried to repeatedly edit
> another
> user's user-page, would be liable to loosing their admin. rights.

Well that's just not going to happen in this case and you know it.

Take the time off, re-gather your thoughts and let others get a word
in on the topics.

I can't say I've been really following any of the recent topics
lately due both to workload and my primary machine being down so I've
been bouncing around hardware, but things just feel real "chatty"
around here lately and as a result I find myself tuning out even with
the time I have to give.

So take the time you were given, relax a little, and slow down just a
bit.

Just one persons advice. take it or leave it.

--
[ Chris Casciano ]
[ chris at placenamehere.com ] [ http://placenamehere.com ]