[uf-discuss] licensing

Mike Linksvayer ml at creativecommons.org
Wed Oct 18 20:33:56 PDT 2006

There are now -examples, -formats, and -brainstorming pages somewhat
fleshed out and linked from http://microformats.org/wiki/licensing

I'd love comments on form or substance.  There are some narrow questions
on -brainstorming but broadside critiques are wanted and warranted too.

I think I will start looking at media-info next, though the licensing
and related info referred to above also should work at the web page
level.

Mike

--
  http://wiki.creativecommons.org/User:Mike_Linksvayer