[uf-discuss] IRC Chat Client?

Mike Schinkel mikeschinkel at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 02:23:17 PDT 2006

Sure then, next week. :)

-----Original Message-----
From: microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org
[mailto:microformats-discuss-bounces at microformats.org] On Behalf Of Tantek Ç
elik
Sent: Friday, October 20, 2006 5:01 AM
To: microformats-discuss
Subject: Re: [uf-discuss] IRC Chat Client?

On 10/20/06 1:52 AM, "Mike Schinkel" <mikeschinkel at gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the all input on chat programs!  I'll check'em out and get
> on the IRC after I come back from this long weekend.

Mike, perhaps you could add a page to the wiki "irc-clients" listing the
recommendations so far and adding your experiences?

 http://microformats.org/wiki/irc-clients

Then we could even add an FAQ regarding IRC clients.  Even if it is not
specific to microformats, IRC is very frequently used by the community to
rapidly discuss and make progress on various topics/issues and thus having
such a resource is a nice convenience.

Thanks,

Tantek