[uf-discuss] hResume - Marking up experience and "present" date

brian suda brian.suda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 20 08:35:20 PDT 2006

Jeremy Boggs wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> Another newbie question: I'm marking up my CV using hResume, and I'm a
> little uncertain about how best to combine hCard and hCalendar classes
> to mark up experience.[1] Right now, I'm using the following markup:
>
> <dl class="experience vevent">
>     <dt class="summary vcard"><span class="title">Web
> Developer</span>, <a class="url org" href="http://chnm.gmu.edu">Center
> for History and New Media</a></dt>
>     <dd>
> title="20051215">December 2005</abbr>-present</p>
>     </dd>
> </dl>
Do you have a link for your hresume? Others have commented on the
different scenarios for dtend, but i noticed that in your hCard you
don't have an FN, which is required. This can be fixed with the Include
pattern, but i was wondering if you had your resume online so we could
test out different possibilities? and validate the microformats.

-brian