[uf-discuss] IRC Chat Client?

Ashley Kyd ashkyd at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 20:08:19 PDT 2006

Because it isn't specifically microformat related, I added a section to
the bottom of the existing IRC page for IRC clients. Hope nobody minds.
 http://microformats.org/wiki/irc#Clients

Additionally, I converted text on the main page to link to the IRC page,
so hopefully people can find it in future.

 Ashley Kyd