[uf-discuss] Microformats Presentation @ AJAX Experience

Kevin Lawver kevin at lawver.net
Sun Oct 22 07:49:08 PDT 2006

Hi all,
   I'm giving a presentation on Microformats as they relate to mashups and
DOM scripting at The AJAX Experience on Tuesday and would love it if
some folks could take a look at my presentation and give me some
feedback/suggestions - Especially if I've missed:

1. Existing creators/generators of microformatted data - it's not a slide,
but I plan on mentioning the pretty large install base of XFN creators in
blog software.
2. Existing web services/transformation tools for Microformats.
3. Sites that generate a lot of microformats (still need to add Yahoo
Local, Upcoming, etc.)

All feedback welcome, please respond off list.

http://presentations.lawver.net/standards/microformats_dom_ajax_mashup_n/

Thanks!!

--
Kevin Lawver