[uf-discuss] Mailing list debate moved & new proposal

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 11:24:21 PDT 2006

Hello,

It's too bad we can't "tag" e-mail messages.  That way your colleagues
could filter this mailing list and only get the messages they want.

(Perhaps we need a nanoformat... for plain text e-mail... like the
ones someone here was working on for SMS messages, I think.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca