[uf-discuss] Visible Data...a Microformat requirement?

Charles Iliya Krempeaux supercanadian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 14:57:32 PDT 2006

Hello Mike,

XML, Semantic HTML, and RDF are closely related to what is being done here.

But there's alot of other technologies for specific areas.  Like with
multimedia type thigns we have SMIL, XSPF, etc etc.

For databases like things we have CSV, TSV, HTML tables, etc etc.

(Obviously I'm not going to try to enumerate every "area" and every
technology... but hopefully this will give you an idea.)

See ya

--
    Charles Iliya Krempeaux, B.Sc.

    charles @ reptile.ca